The Entrepreneurship Center connects a network of nonprofit resources to aspiring and existing small businesses in the metro Atlanta region. These resource organizations provide business-building services that help small businesses grow and prosper.
TEC provides the products, services and organizational framework that links the resource partners not only to small business but also to each other. This connection facilitates our strong, collaborative network of nonprofit resource partners.
There is no cost for the nonprofit organizations that make up our network or for the entrepreneurs who use TEC services.
Network Resource Partner Benefits
- TEC actively markets to aspiring, emerging and existing business owners in the metro Atlanta region, promoting the services of the entire resource partner network.
- TEC qualifies hotline and web-based inquiries and refers them to the appropriate network resource partners.
- Network resource partners are included in The Resource Navigator database, our premier online network search tool.
- TEC features network members’ training classes on and links them to The Resource Navigator.
- TEC provides network partners with ongoing education and training - opportunities to learn and to develop collaborative relationships across the network.
- Network partners never need to tell a client, "I don’t know." As partners of TEC collaborative resource network, they know where to make referrals for services not provided by their organization.
To become a resource partner:
- Download the Partnership Acceptance Form
- Fill it out completely.
- Return to firstname.lastname@example.org.